Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Google Docs


Google Docs!  Google Docs is one of my all time favorite web applications.  I no longer need to have word installed on my computer.  Everything I do, from word processing to Excel sheets, from power point presentations to much more, I am able to do online.  After I save, I can easily access Google Drive (the offline/online side of Google Docs) from any computer any where any time.  And that's not all!  One of the features that I have found to be the handiest of late has been the Google Docs application for my Android phone.  I can read or edit anywhere from one click of a button on my phone.  With Google Docs, I no longer need to transport my external hard drive or flash drive around--all I need is my phone!

Overall rating: 10 out of 10!

Note: My Google Docs link can be found in the Web 2.0 Application tab under my Delicious link.

No comments:

Post a Comment