Monday, December 17, 2012

First try at Glogster!

Glogster!

My first attempt at really working with Glogster could not have been more fun!  I've used it in the classroom before with the science students, but this was my first time to go in depth into creating my own.

The layout is very user friendly, and depending on how much time and effort you put in, you can create a well polished, totally unique, and very creative project.  I chose to create a Glog about Pema Chodron--someone who has been of great inspiration to me as of late.

I definitely plan to use Glogster more in the future--both for myself and in my class.  It provides a unique opportunity and a great way to organize information.  I highly recommend it!

My glog can be found in the tab above titles "Web 2.0 Applications" or can be accessed here:
http://thelightninginme.edu.glogster.com/pema

No comments:

Post a Comment